Did you know that 1 out of every 3 women will develop cancer at some point in their lives? An alarming 76% of cancer is caused by lifestyle choices, including poor nutrition and physical inactivity. This means that you can actually REDUCE your risk of cancer by learning how to make healthy lifestyle choices! Learning how to eat clean, exercise properly, and enjoying a whole foods approach to nutrition will make your body strong and help it fight preventable diseases!
Maybe you’ve wanted to learn how to eat clean, but you just don’t know how. Perhaps “whole foods nutrition” sounds intimidating to you. Maybe you have started an exercise program in the past, but never saw it through. We would love to help you! Our effective and valuable “Eat Clean Challenge and Online Training Program” will give you the tools you need to learn how to eat clean, gain more energy, and accomplish more this summer than ever before! Consider it a “pre-habilitation” program for those who want to live long, healthy, and vibrant lives!
This group is specifically for people who do not have cancer, although we can make adjustments to the workouts if people with cancer want to join!
The 6-week program begins on April 17!
Through the Maple Tree Eat Clean Challenge and Online Training Program you will receive:
- Cancer prevention tips
- Information about early detection and screenings
- A comprehensive grocery list of whole foods that will help you burn fat and gain energy
- A sample workout plan to strengthen your muscles and empower you to lose weight
- Group accountability to keep you on track to accomplishing your goals
- Nutrition guidance and support to help you build your immune system
- Delicious whole-foods, plant based recipes
Here is how it works:
- Six week training program starting on April 17.
- The six week program investment will be $15 per week ($90 total). All proceeds benefit Maple Tree Cancer Alliance.
- You will be given a grocery list with a list of approved and unapproved foods.
- Clients will be given a 5 day per week workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, running drills, yoga, basic strength training, and pilates.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms before the program begins
- Participants will be required to log their food and do daily checkin’s on the Facebook page.
Please fill out the form below to request information or to sign up for this valuable challenge. All proceeds to go benefit Maple Tree Cancer Alliance!